Use TokenMagic app to configure it automatically:
Click Add Velas and allow all application configurations to be installed successfully:
After that, you should see that Metamask is successfully configured for Velas Network.
You can add any of the available networks to your MetaMask.
Or use an alternative manual method, MetaMask browser extension:
1. Click on the Account button:
2. Go to Settings:
3. Click on Networks:
4. Click on Add Network:
5. Fill in the details then Save:
- Network Name: Velas Network
- New RPC URL: https://evmexplorer.velas.com/rpc
- Chain ID: 106
- Currency Symbol: VLX
- Block Explorer URL: https://evmexplorer.velas.com/rpc
After performing the above steps, you will be able to see the Velas RPC network in your Networks section.
To add coins to MetaMask you need to:
- Go to wallet.velas.com
- Select Velas EVM
- Click Send
- Copy the address from MetaMask Velas wallet
- Paste this address and click Send
- Check your MetaMask to see your coins.